Firelands Physician Group urgent care in Clyde is the region's only accredited urgent care and provides convenient care, diagnosis and treatment for minor illnesses or injuries in both adults and children. Most major insurances are accepted (urgent care co-pay is charged).
Physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are credentialed to provide urgent care services at Firelands Physician Group Urgent Care.
Urgent Care hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Locations & Urgent Care Phone Number
Clyde - 1470 W. McPherson Hwy; 419-547-0700
In partnership with the Bellevue Hospital and as the closest Bellevue urgent care, our Clyde location is only a 13 minute drive from the city of Bellevue.
The Urgent Care in Clyde is a joint venture between Firelands Regional Medical Center and The Bellevue Hospital.
Note: Firelands Physician Group urgent care in Sandusky is now Firelands QuickCare. More information here.
What is Urgent Care Used for?
Visit our Clyde urgent care for situations such as:
- Asthma and wheezing
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Physicals, including sports physicals
- Insect bites and skin conditions
- Minor lacerations
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Work-related injuries
- Onsite X-rays, lab and drug testing
Use the urgent care in Clyde when:
- You need to be seen promptly by a healthcare provider.
- You are unable to get an appointment with your physician.
- It is after hours.
- You do not have a primary care physician.
For critical conditions, please visit the Firelands Regional Medical Center emergency room.
Looking for Urgent Care in Sandusky or in the NOMS building?
Firelands Regional Medical Center QuickCare
Beginning June 1, the Firelands Urgent Care in the NOMS building on 2500 Strub Road will be located at 5420 Milan Road sharing space with Firelands Corporate Health Center. When you have a sore throat, or earache, or you get a small cut on your hand, or your child fell and hurt his wrist, and your family doctor can't get you in for an appointment, you have another option.
What does this mean for you?
- Great location! Just north of Rt. 2, in front of WalMart and across the street from Applebee’s
- The hours will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- X-ray equipment right in the department
- QuickCare is for the non-emergent illnesses and injuries that need to be diagnosed and treated quickly
- Walk-in patients are welcome!
Learn more the Sandusky urgent care move to Firelands QuickCare here.
Do You Need an Urgent Care Appointment?
No, you do not need to make an appointment for the Firelands Physician Group urgent care locations. Please note: In case of emergency situations that may arise, you may experience a longer wait time.
Please note: Copay is due at time of visit. If you have an outstanding balance, you will be required to pay that balance before being seen.