Orthopedic Doctors in Sandusky
From bone and joint conditions or hand conditions to bone tumors, musculoskeletal tumors (benign or malignant), or metastatic lesions, Firelands Physician Group Sandusky Orthopedics offers the expertise to diagnose and treat your orthopedic condition.
Services offered for the diagnosis and treatment of these conditions include:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Bone density testing (dexascan)
- Physical therapy
- Full service laboratory
- Hand Surgery
- Hip fracture surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Knee revision surgery
- Shoulder surgery, including rotator cuff and shoulder surgery
Accepted insurance providers may vary by office, so check with your office when scheduling an appointment.
View accepted insurances
In addition to the expertise of Firelands Physician Group, Firelands Regional Medical Center has award-winning orthopedic surgical services. Such recognitions include:
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery in 2017
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for 2 years in a row (2016-2017)
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for overall orthopedic services in 2017
- Five-Star recipient for hip fracture treatment for 8 years in a row (2010-2017)
- This means we’re providing the best-quality care and the best possible outcomes, in the best imaginable location—close to home.
Schedule an Appointment
Call to schedule an appointment with Firelands Physician Group Sandusky Orthopedics.