Orthopedic Doctors in Sandusky
You are in good hands with Firelands Physician Group Orthopedics. The orthopedics care team at Firelands is here to care for you in any situation, including shoulder, knee, hand, hip, trauma, and more. With their wide range of specialties, our providers have you covered from head to toe – including a board-certified sports medicine surgeon, the area’s only board-certified hand surgeon, a residency-trained trauma surgeon, and more. The Firelands Physician Group team consists of -
Thomas Olexa, MD
- Board-certified in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.
- Specializing in shoulder surgery and sports medicine.
Colleen Calvey, MD
- Board-certified in orthopedic surgery and hand surgery.
- Fellowship-trained hand surgery.
Justin Kelley, DO
- Board eligible in orthopedic surgery.
- Fellowship-trained trauma surgery.
Thomas Felter, MD
- Board-certified in pain management and anesthesiology.
- Fellowship-trained pain management
Robert Carlisle II, MD
- Board-certified in orthopedic surgery.
- Fellowship-trained hip and knee replacement surgery.
Firelands Physician Group doctors use minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to reduce pain and increase recovery speed. This even includes robotic assistance on certain orthopedic procedures to receive the best outcomes. The orthopedic surgeons are assisted by specialists trained in internal medicine, radiology, physical medicine, and rehabilitation, to help create a comprehensive plan that covers both pre and post-surgery.
Meet all of Firelands Physician Group's Orthopedic providers and learn their specialties.
Firelands Ortho Express
Visit us for your orthopedic urgencies at the brand new Firelands Ortho Express.
From bone and joint conditions or hand conditions to bone tumors, musculoskeletal tumors (benign or malignant), or metastatic lesions, Firelands Health offers the expertise to diagnose and treat your condition.