Your Firelands Physician Group (FPG) patient portal, also called the HealthCare Support Portal, facilitates better communication with your physician's office by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Access Your Patient Portal
If you're already signed up for the HealthCare Support Portal, log in below!
What You Can Do With Your Patient Portal
Need to see information from your doctor’s visit? Access your health records? It’s all right here. All you have to do is log in to your account using your mobile phone or your username and password.
Additional benefits of your patient portal include:
Access your health records
- View your personal health records and visit summaries from your office visits
- View your medication list
- View lab and radiology results
- Send and receive messages from your doctor's office
- Update your demographic information
- Request an appointment
- Request a refill on prescriptions
Manage your health
- Obtain patient education materials
- Receive reminders about upcoming appointments and any screenings that are due
*Some test results may not be available through the patient portal.
**All information contained within your patient portal is provided in a secure environment. It is the users' responsibility to ensure the computer or device they are viewing the information on is secure.
Access Your Patient Portal on Your Smartphone
Did you know the new patient portal also comes with a mobile app? It's called the Healow App and you can download it on your device through the Apple Store and Google Play.
Healow is a secure app that helps you manage what’s important – the health of you and your family! Healow allows you to:
- Link all of your providers together in a single location.
- Find an appointment that works for you and book instantly.
- Personalize and manage your medications all in one place
- Access your health record, including labs, imaging studies, procedures, and more.
- Set automated reminders for upcoming appointments and access a Visit Summary when you’re done.
- Set your health goals and track them easily using trackers.
- Receive interactive health alerts and messages from your doctor.
Patient Portal Log In
If you are new to the patient portal, please see your email for the link to access the portal as well as your username and password. Click the link to log in.
Go to your patient portal here.
Enter your username and password (if this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to change your password.)
If prompted, answer the security questions.
If you need assistance logging in or have questions, call our helpline: 419-557-5553.
If you are a caregiver and wish to gain access to your children(s), spouse, parent, or a loved one's patient portal, a proxy form needs to be filled out and signed by the patient as well as the caregiver. Below are the appropriate forms and corresponding explanations. Please submit them with your photo ID to your provider office to create the proxy account.
Adult - Child Portal Proxy Authorization Form
A parent or legal guardian having access to their child(ren)'s portal account. Please note that due to Ohio privacy laws, once the child turns thirteen (13), the parent/guardian's access to the child's account will be terminated. Parents and guardians must then access their child's medical records through the Medical Records Department.
Adult Patient Portal Proxy Authorization Form
An adult patient may grant another adult access to their patient portal.
Legal Guardian Portal Proxy Authorization Form
A guardian or person with an active durable power of attorney for healthcare or another valid legal document may apply to become a proxy for an adult patient. The proxy must provide the appropriate legal documentation to the medical records department.
Labs Reference Sheet