Dear Valued Patient,
We hope this communication finds you in good health! We would like to take this opportunity to update you on our practice operations and how we can work together to keep patient care as safe as possible.
What to consider if you have an upcoming appointment or need care?
Our top priority is keeping our patients and healthcare workers healthy and safe during this time. We want to maintain your access to care but also be mindful of reducing exposure within our practices. To that note, please review the following updates:
- If you have an appointment and are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, cough or fever please call the office to determine next steps. You may be asked to reschedule and/or given care in an alternate way (phone or virtual).
- 2. A mask is required for all patients and visitors in our facilities.
- Testing for COVID is available at Firelands Regional Medical Center, Firelands Physician Group Urgent Care and at select primary care practices for their established patients. If you are symptomatic or have exposure to COVID, please call your provider office for more information. We will be happy to guide you to the right testing solution for your needs.
- Please anticipate safety measures to be implemented at our practices. We understand these measures may be inconvenient and thank you for your cooperation.
- Firelands Regional Health System has a way to deliver at-home on-demand care, 24/7 through Firelands Virtual Care if you need a remote option for mild to moderate health concerns.
Where Can I Learn More?
For general questions, Ohio Department of Health has opened a call center to answer inquiries regarding COVID-19. It is open seven days a week from 9am-8pm at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.
We are in this together and working diligently to be your healthcare partner in these unprecedented times!
The Firelands Physician Group Family