Benefits Designed for You
When working at Firelands Physician Group, we want you to have more than just a job. We want you to feel like you have a career with us. That’s why when we designed our benefits packages, we kept people like you in mind so that you can make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle.
We know that “compensation” is more than a paycheck and there are other factors you may be considering when searching for a new career. You can expect significant short-, mid-, and long-term financial rewards connected to a career with Firelands Physician Group. You will find that compensation is a competitive total rewards package designed to support you with immediate and long-term financial benefits and other rewards to help provide for your overall financial, professional, and personal well-being.
Benefits offered with Firelands Physician Group include:
Having a work-life balance is important and we understand that can be a challenge at times. That's why at Firelands, you will find support to help you manage your personal life while building a career at Firelands.
• “Rich” health insurance plan
• Health Savings Account
• Prescription Drug Program Coverage
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
Life & Disability
• Employer sponsored Term Life Insurance
• Employer sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Voluntary Supplemental Whole Life Insurance
• Voluntary Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Critical Care Insurance
• Accident Insurance
Other Insurance Options
• Automobile and Home Owners Insurance
Health & Wellness
• On-site HealthCARE Clinic located at Firelands Main Campus that provides treatment of minor illnesses and injuries to all employees during work hours
• Online wellness services provided by Medical Mutual of Ohio to help employees enhance their personal health, well-being and more.
• Yearly wellness challenges to promote healthy lifestyles.
• Free Annual Health Screening
• Free Flu Shots
• Discounted Pneumonia Vaccine
• On-site Fitness Center at Firelands Main Campus & Discounts for other facilities
• Family Resources
• Privacy Rooms-at most locations that are dedicated rooms for nursing mothers.
• Vacation Time
• Sick Time
• Floating Holiday Time
• Recognition of 6 National Holidays
• Bereavement Pay
• Jury Duty Pay
• Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
• 403(b) Savings Plan
• In-House/On-Site Pharmacy located at Firelands Main Campus
• Discount Guide for Local Establishments
• Shift & Weekend Differential
• Employee Assistance Program
• Success Sharing Program
• Payroll Deduction for Cafeteria, Gift Shop and Pharmacy
• Clinical Ladder for Nursing Team Members
• Monthly Employee Events
• Helping Hands Funds (designed for employees in a crisis)
• Referral Bonuses
• Travel & Seminar Reimbursement
• Stein Scholarship for Dependents & Spouses
• Free On-Site Classes for CPR, EKG, First Aid & Medical Terminology
• On-Site CEUs Classes
• Tuition Reimbursement
For more information about working at Firelands Physician Group, contact one of our recruiters at 419-557-7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.