Firelands Physicians Regional Health Care (FPRHC)
Welcome! Firelands Physicians Regional Health Care (FPRHC) is a physician-hospital organization (PHO) formed by Firelands Regional Medical Center and participating members of the professional staff. A PHO represents hospitals and physicians as an agent – it is a legal entity formed by a hospital and a group of physicians to further mutual interests and to achieve market objectives.
FPRHC facilitates the integration of physician practices with the Medical Center as part of a coordinated, comprehensive and fiscally sound patient care system.
The goal of the PHO is to lower the overall cost of delivering contract services, including “value-added” services for the PHO participants while also lowering the cost of health care for area employers. By working together, the PHO can best ensure the financial viability of its members so they can remain available to meet community needs for improved health status overall.
- Raegan Bristol, DO – physician member
- Darrin Bunting, DO – physician member
- Cameron Ditty, MD - physician member
- Tom Forster – community member, business owner
- Bryan Kuns, DO – physician member
- Patrick McGuinn, MD – physician member
- Dru Meredith – VP Operations, Marketing & Strategic Planning, Firelands Regional Medical Center
- James O. Miller - community member
- Dan Moncher – Vice-Chair – CFO, Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Jeremy Normington-Slay, DPT, MBA, FACHE - President and CEO, Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Sameh Rizkalla, MD – physician member
- Karen Sheehan, MD – physician member
- William Springer – community member, business owner
- Tom Williamson, MD – physician member
- Rob Moore – VP Legal and General Counsel, Firelands Regional Medical Center
- S. Baird Pfahl, MD – Executive Director, PHO