Your Firelands Physician Group (FPG) patient portal, also called the HealthCare Support Portal, facilitates better communication with your physician's office by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Access your Patient Portal here.
What You Can Do With Your Patient Portal
Need to see information from your doctor’s visit? Access your health records? View your account statements? It’s all right here. All you have to do is login to your account using your mobile phone or your username and password.
Additional benefits of your patient portal include:
Access your health records
- View your personal health records and visit summaries from your office visits
- View your medication list
- View lab and radiology results
- Send and receive messages from your doctor's office
- Update your demographic information
- Request an appointment
- Request a refill on prescriptions
Manage your health
- Obtain patient education materials
- Receive reminders about upcoming appointments and any screenings that are due
*Some test results may not be available through the patient portal.
**All information contained within your patient portal is provided in a secure environment. It is the users' responsibility to ensure the computer or device they are viewing the information on is secure.
Patient Portal Log In
If you are new to the patient portal, please see your email for the link to access the portal as well as your username and password. Click the link to log in.
Go to your patient portal here.
Enter your username and password (if this is your first time loggin in, you will be prompted to change your password.)
If prompted, answer the security questions.
If you need assistance logging in, please contact your doctor's office.